Silicone oil usually refers to linear polysiloxane that maintains liquid state at room temperature. It is a kind of silicone products with many varieties and a wide range of applications. According to the different classification of substituent groups on Polysiloxane chain, silicone oil can be divided into methyl silicone oil, phenyl silicone oil, ethyl silicone oil, hydroxyl silicone oil, amino silicone oil, hydrogen containing silicone oil, vinyl silicone oil, polyether modified silicone oil, fluorosilicone oil and so on.
According to the types of organic groups, the corresponding application characteristics are as follows:
The following is a description of several representative silicone oil varieties: 1. Dimethyl silicone oil dimethyl silicone oil is the most common silicone oil variety with the largest amount and the widest application; In China, the trade name of methyl silicone oil is 201 series.
2. Phenyl silicone oil another kind of widely used phenyl silicone oil is the product obtained after partial methyl is replaced by phenyl. According to the different content of phenyl, it can be divided into the following categories: low phenyl silicone oil (phenyl mole fraction 5% ~ 10%); Medium phenyl silicone oil (phenyl mole fraction 25%); High phenyl silicone oil (phenyl mole fraction 45%); Silicone oil with high phenyl and low degree of polymerization (phenyl mole fraction higher than 45%); Crosslinked phenyl silicone oil.
3. Ethyl silicone oil all kinds of ethyl ethoxysilane are hydrolyzed and condensed into polysiloxane in the presence of hydrochloric acid. After molecular rearrangement and fractionation under vacuum, ethyl silicone oil with different viscosity can be obtained. Used as release agent for a variety of rubber and plastic products. This product has low volatility, low surface tension, non-toxic, non corrosive, anti-aging, and can be mixed into different viscosities according to the needs of use. It is widely used as insulating material in electrical industry, precision instrument oil, hydraulic oil, special lubricating oil, etc.
4. Hydroxyl silicone oil hydroxyl silicone oil can be used as a structural control agent for the production of room temperature silicone rubber and a chain extender for the synthesis of other products.
5. Amino silicone oil amino silicone oil is a basic component specially used in textile softening finishing agent.
6. Hydrogen containing silicone oil domestic manufacturers adopt the name of 202 series.
7, vinyl silicone oil is the base material for producing liquid glue and silicone gel.
8. Among the modified silicone oil, polyether modified silicone oil has the largest amount and is widely used as defoamer, fiber oil, fabric finishing agent, cosmetic raw materials, paint leveling agent, defoamer and pesticide spreading agent; Because of the common advantages of siloxane and fluorocarbon, fluorosilicone oil has excellent weather resistance, lubricity and oil repellency. It should be widely used in aerospace, automobile, electromechanical and electronic machinery and other friction fields.